Forum LHR SQUAD Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Jason Day has set his sights on a maiden Masters title after

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum LHR SQUAD Strona Główna » Zaprzyjaźnione FORA Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Jason Day has set his sights on a maiden Masters title after
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Klubowicz
Klubowicz

Post Jason Day has set his sights on a maiden Masters title after Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jason Day has set his sights on a maiden Masters title after following Arnold Palmer Invitational victory with another win at the WGC-Dell Match Play. The Australian leapfrogged Jordan Spieth as world No 1 after seeing off Louis Oosthuizen 5&4 in Sundays final in Texas, his sixth win in his past 13 starts on the PGA Tour. Day battled through a back injury earlier in the week against Graeme McDowell to progress to the knockout stages, where the PGA Champion edged past defending champion Rory McIlroy before defeating Oosthuizen at Austin Country Club. Day tops the world rankings for the first time since September Although back-to-back titles makes Day the man to beat heading to Augusta, the 28-year-old feels he cant takes his form for granted as he chases a second major victory. Im looking forward to it and its one tournament that Ive always wanted to win, Day told reporters. It will be fun to walk through the gates as No 1 in the world.It has been good momentum for me, confidence-wise, over the last two weeks, but I cant get comfortable with how Im playing right now. Day saw off Louis Oosthuizen 5&4 in the final in Austin I cant get lazy, because Ive got to understand that what Im doing is working. Ive got to keep working on the things that have caused me to win over the last two weeks, keep doing that and then stay focused and hopefully put on the Green Jacket.After seeing off McDowell in his opening round-robin match, Day thrashed Thongchai Jaidee 5&3 before booking his place in the last 16 when Paul Casey withdrew early in to their match.Wins over Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka with two holes to spare set up the semi-final clash with McIlroy, before Day sealed the Match Play title for a second time in three years. Jason Day kisses the Walter Hagen Cup after defeating Oosthuizen It was a tough week for me this week, especially at the start of the week and not really knowing whether Id be playing on Thursday, Day told Sky Sports. To be able to gut it out and get the win was great.I just kept on telling myself to get through each match knowing I could rest up next week, so glad I got the win.I hit the ball great at the start of the week, but definitely later on the week my short game saved me a lot of shots out there.I felt so comfortable with the putter in my hands from any sort of distance and I felt like I was going to hole everything. I played really nicely. Also See: Final round highlights WGC delight for Day Dominant Day deserved win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Brian McCann Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Ozzie Albies Braves Jersey . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/customized/ . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games. Dansby Swanson Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. Orlando Cepeda Braves Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone.KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Dom Dwyer scored on a penalty kick in the 57th minute, lifting Sporting Kansas City to a 1-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Dwyers goal was the first by a forward in 564 minutes for Sporting (1-1-1), a streak dating to last years Eastern Conference semifinals. San Jose (0-1-1) managed just one shot on goal and Kansas City keeper Eric Kronberg recorded his first shutout of the year. In its first two league games, Sporting had conceded a goal in thee 89th minute or later.dddddddddddd Dwyers winner came after Steven Lenhart was called for using his hand to swat at the ball in San Joses penalty area. Jon Busch went to his left, but Dwyer put his low shot behind the goalkeeper. Both teams were coming off defeats in Mexico on Wednesday in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF Champions League. Sporting was eliminated after a 5-1 loss to Cruz Azul and San Jose was ousted after falling to Toluca on penalties following a 1-1 draw. ' ' '
Sro Wrz 04, 2019 04:39 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Sro Wrz 04, 2019 04:39
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum LHR SQUAD Strona Główna » Zaprzyjaźnione FORA Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: